These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of thebathroomboutique.ie (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by The Bathroom Boutique. This Site is an ecommerce website. These terms and conditions will also govern offline sales and the use of the physical showroom (the “Showroom”) where applicable.
By using this Site or Showroom, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of The Bathroom Boutique and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site; or
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Bathroom Sanitary Ware.
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that match the description of the good(s) you order on our Site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods
we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Third Party Goods and Services
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Site.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
- Standard delivery by courier. Delivery takes 5 – 7 business days depending on availability from suppliers.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected.
Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Right to Cancel and Receive Reimbursement
If you are a customer living in the United Kingdom or the Eurpoean Union you have the right to cancel your contract to purchase goods from us within 14 days without giving notice. The cancellation period:
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the goods when you purchased good(s) in one order that are all delivered together;
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the last good when you purchased goods in one order that are delivered separately; or
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the first good when you purchased goods that will be regularly delivered during a defined period of time.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel within the cancellation period. To cancel, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may use a copy of the Cancellation Form, found at the end of these Terms and Conditions, but you are not required to do so.
The right to cancel does not apply to:
- Goods or services, other than the supply of water, gas, electricity, or district heating, where the price depends upon fluctuations in the financial market that we cannot control and that may occur during the cancellation period;
- Custom or personalised goods;
- Goods that will deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Goods that were unsealed after delivery and are not suitable for return for health and hygiene reasons;
- Goods that are, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items after delivery;
- Alcoholic beverages where the price has been agreed upon at the time of purchase, delivery of them can only take place after 30 days, and their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market that we cannot control;
- Sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software that were unsealed after delivery; and
- Newspapers, magazines, or periodicals, except for subscriptions to such publications.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel your contract with us and goods have already been sent to you, then you must return the goods to us as soon as possible after informing us of your decision to cancel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to the goods that occurs before they are returned to us, including while the goods are in transit.
If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse to you all payments we received from you under the contract, including the costs of delivery, except for any supplementary delivery charges resulting from your choice of a delivery type other than the least expensive type of standard delivery that we offer. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your reimbursement to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods that was caused by handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
We will provide the reimbursement without undue delay and no later than the earlier of 14 days after we receive back from you any goods supplied or 14 days after you provide proof that you have returned the goods. If no goods were supplied, then we will provide the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we were informed of your decision to cancel.
We will make the reimbursement using the same form of payment as you used for the initial purchase unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees because of the reimbursement.
This right to cancel and to reimbursement is not affected by any return or refund policy we may have.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 14 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
- Good is broken; or
- Good does not match description.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
- Sale Items;
- Special Orders; and
- Shower Doors.
Returns can be made in person at the following location(s): At our showroom.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
Contact us for specific return details.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and
Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
The Bathroom Boutique and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless The Bathroom Boutique and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland.
- Should you need to change your order based on any other reason than mentioned in our returns policy you will be liable for a 30% restocking fee;
- All quotations Are Valid For 30 days from issue.;
- All sale prices are valid during the sale period only, regardless of any marketing collateral or any other messaging disclosing sale pricing;
- We do not accept tile returns. Note: as there are inherent shade variations between tile batches please ensure you measure carefully to avoid excess or shortages. Bowing is a characteristic of long format tiles. Please consult with your tiler before tiles are laid.;
- Returns & Refunds
-A 30% Returns Charge will be applied to ALL returns.
-Tiles, Special orders, and Shower Doors cannot be returned or refunded.
-Items purchased during a sale or promotional period cannot be returned or refunded.
-All returns must be in perfect unopened packaging and fit for resale.
-All refunds will be dealt with by means of a credit note /credit card refund or bank transfer.
-All credit notes/refunds will be processed within 5 working days.;
We are happy to work out measurements for your project but they are an estimation only. Exact measurements must be provided by your tradesman to ensure accuracy. We do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies in measurements.; and
- Our Warehouse is Open from 8:00am to 4:00pm Mon-Fri, for collections/deliveries/returns.
Unfortunately, our warehouse is closed on Saturdays & Sundays and cannot facilitate collections/deliveries/returns.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect usersto behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
Unit 6 Earlscourt Industrial Estate, Beaumount Avenue, Churchtown, Dublin 14, Ireland
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 1st day of January, 2021